Monday, July 21, 2008

Meta: Now I know what real horror is.

Happy Monday, Screamers and Screamette's. But enough about you, let's talk about me.

Last Saturday morning, not only did I scratch the crap out of my glasses, but the hard drive of my previously happy and contented macbook died. It was chugging along just fine when, after an audible "pop," it gave up the ghost and presented me with the sinister White Screen of Death.

In essence, I'd piled up a couple grand in damages before reaching lunch. Not a good day.

This means that CRwM is temporarily operating half-blind and on borrowed computer time. I'll try to post regularly, but I'm thinking Screamin' fans – all five of you – might experience a bit of a slowdown.

I'll keep posting as often as I can. In the meantime, please feel free to explore the sidebar links. There's a boatload of horror, pop culture, and comic book goodness waiting for you on the other side of them there links.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh brother, computer outages are the worst. Get well, CRwM's computer!

Anonymous said...

Hope your recovery goes well.. Backups in place ?

Frederick said...

Hope it recovers! It would be a tragedy to take it out behind the house and shoot it in the hardrive.

Computers are the most frustrating personal assistants since wives were invented.

Just kidding!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww!
Good luck!