Friday, December 22, 2006

Contest: We have a wiener.

It was a close race that ultimately came down to a choice between a touching and heart-felt ode to notable actor and a haiku that mentioned carrot rape. And carrot rape won out in the end. Because, I think, that's how Basho would have wanted it.

The books go to Screamin' Dave!

Thank you Screamin' Sasquatchan and Screamin' Cattleworks (especially for your innovative Alien life-cycle series) for sounding off. And Scared of the Television – who is actually my old lady and was therefore disqualified – thanks for the poem anyway.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! It just goes to show that sodomy makes everything better.

Anonymous said...

To show I'm a good loser, I hope the books are lost in the christmas shuffle at the PO, dave.

CRwM said...

Screamin' Sasquatchan:

Spoken like a true gentleman competitor.

Anonymous said...

I'm being EXTRA gentlemanly by ranting impotently in a whole post on my blog.
Of course, I'm still working on it...
I suck.
I mean, I'm pissed!
I mean, I had fun counting syllables!
Seriously!

Sorry I haven't groused.. uh, commented sooner but life crap has been interfering.

CRwM said...

Screamin' cattleworks,

I got your email. I'm sorry to hear about all the medical craziness that happened over the holidays.

Hope you and yours are doing okay.