Thursday, July 19, 2007

Music: ARRRGH! Los Arrrghs, to be exact.

Okay, Screamers and Screamettes, we're back. And no more half-measure irregular posting either. We've got some flicks, some books, a few comics, and, maybe, even a role playing game to talk about, so there's plenty of material coming down the pipes.

But, the launch of this new era of posty goodness, I thought we'd rock out a bit.

Normally, when I introduce a band to you cats, I like to give a little bit of biographical info. In this case, there's not much I can say as I don't know much about this band other than they rock, their from Spain, and according to the liner notes of the only album (I found it on vinyl at Kim's in the East Village) they seem to be quite fond of drugs and booze.

My screamin' amigos, I give you Wau y los Arrrghs (that's Spanish for Wau and the Arrrghs!) performing "Momia Twist."



Here's their "Hey Monstruo Hey." The clips of the horror classic Nosferatu are nice, but check out the scenes from Lady Frankenstein, a b-grade flick reviewed on this same site you're looking at right now.



If you dig, you can find more on Wau y los Arrrghs' first album "Cantan En EspaƱol."

No comments: